I am a fan of chocolate, pumpkin, and oats, so why not combine them in a cookie? My kitchen sink cookies are all of the things that make up Autumn.
… with deep flavors of chewy oats, rich cocoa, and subtle flavor of pumpkin, these cookies are perfect.
They’re wonderful for a quick snack and can be made with so many variations to make it your own. Some things to add many be some pecans, nutmeg, pumpkin spice – there are endless possibilities!
You’ll love them!
- ¾ cup gluten free flour blend
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree + 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup rolled oats (I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- Beat sugar, oil, flaxseed meal, and pumpkin puree (with water) together. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix with wet ingredients.
- Fold in the rolled oats and chocolate chips. *
- Scoop out the dough with cookie scooper 2 inches apart on parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.